

Here is where I need help and advice from all of you health care type people who may be reading this... I am just a little concerned that my child
may have dirt in his brains. DON'T LAUGH! Not only is this a serious concern of mine, but it could cause major damage down the road!!!!......So, like I've said before, I can be pretty loosy-goosy with my parenting sometimes. I let Cameron do alot of things that other parents wouldn't. For example, I let him play in the dirt as much as he wants. In our side yard is a big 'dirt pile' which used to be my grandfather's vegetable garden. Well, the dog and the kid have slowly transformed it from a veggie garden to a big mud hole. I let Cam play out there in the morning and the evenings (although I must say, I DO only let him play out there when I know we don't have somewhere to go, and also allow plenty of time for a bath after dirt time) I also have been giving him a bucket of water to play with when it's warm out and he basically just ends up pouring mud all over himself. It's pretty cute to watch and he stays entertained for quite a while...
HOWEVER....the trouble is this. Cam almost ALWAYS has a bath before bedtime, therefore he is clean when he goes to bed, and (as far as I know!) doesn't get out of his crib in the middle of the night and play outside!!--So why may I ask does he have dirt coming out of his little nostrils every morning when I pick him up?!!! Seriously!! I go in there after he wakes up, and he'll be standing in his crib, smiling and chatting away, with BLACK BOOGERS! I'll clean them out and several hours later, he'll have more!!!!!
The ONLY explanation is that the dirt he throws around has travelled far up into his nasal cavity, into his brains perhaps! and is slowly leaking out throughout the day!!!!!!......
Ahhhhh!!! I hate to not let him play outside anymore, but I'd hate even more for him not to get into a good college because he has DIRTY DUSTY BRAINS!!!....Maybe I'll get him a space helmet to use when he's outside? Or perhaps just some good old fashioned clothespins clipped onto his nose?
Thoughts? Suggestions?
No comments:
Post a Comment